Stark Elite Ratcheting Flex Wrench 12MM
This combination wrench ratchet is ideal for turning fasteners, turning fit to bolts easily. It features chromium vanadium steel for long lasting use It is dual-headed speed wrench with open end and ratcheting box end for tightening and loosening hex head
- Works on Long Bolts - Suitable for tightening nuts that are on long bolts, very easy to operate.
- 15° Angled Open End - Making jobs go faster and easier, especially in confined areas
- Off-Corner Loading Design - 12 point off-corner design on the box end provides a more secure fit and reduces fastener rounding.
- Durable Cr-V Steel - Forged by quality chromium-vanadium steel and heat-treated for enhanced strength and durability, the gear wrench is also chrome plated for rust and corrosion resistance.
- 180-Degree Flex-Head Wrench - 180 degree flex head helps you to reach the tightest places where most ratchet wrenches would not reach. The 72-tooth ratchet gears need only a 5-degree working swing arc, which is definitely a premium mechanics hand tool to meet the tough requirements of professional automotive technicians and industrial users
- Measurement Standard: Metric
- Material: Chrome-Vanadium Steel
- Flex-Head: 180-Degree
- Ratchet Gear: 72 teeth
- Size: 12mm
- Length: 6.5"