- Grind more smoothly than angle discs with less aggressive than angle discs it's the best choice for flat surface work when using it with an Angle Grinder; ANSI safety standard
- Applicable for grinding, stock removal, weld blending, debarring / def-lashing, rust removal, blending, cleaning and finishing
- Built for long-life premium abrasive that works well on stainless steel, hard steel, titanium and various others
- 40 grit flap disc wheels are coarser in build to easily remove heavier stock, smoothing out or blending autobody paint, deburring, removing rust, leveling, stripping, buffing, light grinding, and prepping or finishing flat work surfaces such as stainless steel, aluminum, and non-ferrous metal
- Premium Aluminum Oxide, #60 Grit 4-1/2 Inch with max speed 13,200 RPM
- Flap Discs consist of sanding strips adhered to a strong fiberglass backing plate in an overlapping circular pattern
- Abrasive Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Flap Disc Size: 4-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Grit: 40
- Speed (Max): 13,200rpm
- Quality Disc: 10