Stark Transmission Jack 1/2 Ton
Stark 1/2-Ton Hydraulic Transmission Jack is a heavy-duty, telescoping jack that lifts from 51 in. to 70 in. The universal mounting head provides a wide fore & tilt range with four ratcheting brackets that adjust to fit a variety of transmissions. Manuall
- Rolls smoothly under hoisted vehicle, making it easy to remove or install any transmission from car or light truck, manual or automatic
- Durable frame is constructed of high-grade steel & built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- High quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to move the load, which helps to reduce wear and extend service life!
- 4-leg base with 3 inches steel wheels that swivel full 360 degrees on ball bearing casters
- Saddle adjusts to fit any transmission & safety chain tilts forward, backward & side-to-side
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Max Weight Capacity: 1/2 Ton (1,000lbs)
- Safety Chain Included: Yes
- Operation: Manual
- Min Height: 51"
- Max Height: 70"
- Lifting Height: 19"
- 360° Rotating Handle: Yes
- Swivel Casters: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 22"(W) x 23"(L) x 56"(H)
- Telescoping Hydraulic Transmission Floor Jack
- Hardware Set
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .