Stark Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 40 Amp
Making clean, fast cuts through steel, stainless or aluminum as thin as 24-gauge, or as thick as 3/8". Compared to mechanical cutting. Our Cut 40 Plasma Cutter works significantly faster and makes curved and intricate cuts more easily and precisely. Inver
- Plasma Cutter, Adopt Latest IGBT inverter technology, Easy cut stainless steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Thin Copper, Aluminum, It is High Frequency Touch Arc Starting
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-load protection, automatic temperature control, and fan dormancy.
- Dual Voltage 115-Volt & 230-Volt, 50/60Hz, almost all of the voltage and frequency can be used, and is designed for both demanding industrial work, construction. It requires less work to produce an overall better result with a cleaner cut.
- Incorporates advanced Non-touch pilot arc cutting technology, with an excellent Arc stability. Very easily cutting surface is rough, the serious rust, with oil and spray paint of metal materials, and better cutting quality, finish the work faster.
- Color: Black
- Input Voltage: 110/220V
- Output Voltage: 96V DC
- Current Range: 20A-40A
- Current Adjustable: Yes
- Insulation Class: F
- Rated Duty Cycle: 60% at 30A, 100% at 28A
- Air Requirement: 60-70 PSI
- Plasma Cutter
- Cutting Torch
- Earth Cable
- Shield Face