Stark Flat Flap Disc Zirc 60 Grit 4-1/2"
Stark Flap Disc is a versatile grinding and finishing tool, consisting of a backing plate, adhesive and abrasive cloth flaps. The rectangular flaps are overlapped and glued to the backing plate. Flap discs are designed for right-angle grinder applications
- Ideal for Heavy Cutting and Blending and is the perfect flap disc for stock removal, beveling, and weld blending on both contoured and flat surfaces
- Zirconia alumina material features large toughness value, fine crystal size and good wear resistance, which is designed for light stock removal, blending, and finishing on wood and soft metals such as aluminum, brass, and bronze.
- Used for universal applications, ranging from metal or woodworking, concrete grinding or finishing, stone smoothing or finishing, to rust removal and more. Perfectly offers all you need for your projects
- Flap discs have durable fiberglass backing, which requires less pressure for heavy stock removal and provides with extra secure safe assurance - absorbing vibrations without smear during usage.
- Each 4.5" x 7/8-Inch arbor size flap disc is compatible with angle grinders operable of up to 13,000 RPM. The flap disc set make it ideal for high performance blending and stock removal on metals non-ferrous materials, fiberglass, plastics, woods and other uneven surfaces
- Abrasive Material: Zirconia Alumina
- Flap Disc Size: 4-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Grit: 60
- Speed (Max): 13,200rpm
- Quality Disc: 10
- 10 x Flap Disc