Stateside Chubb Skid Gas
Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time (multiple parts to this skid).
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
This unit has a budget builder price but Stateside's quality and standards in mind. This Chubb Skid model of the Stateside Equipment brand is designed to handle professional tasks. Operating pressure is 2200-3100psi at 2.5gpm max and gauge set @ testing to 2500psi. These units are factory assembled, quality checked and pass 3 performance inspections. The Chubb Skid will come to you ready to operate. Designed to be bolted or strapped to your truck, trailer, van, cart or vehicle of your choice.
Stateside Detail Skid Pressure Washer
Features and benefits
- Stateside Equipment's exclusive skid frame ready for use (polished diamond plate) base skid is made from oak plywood, stained with diamond plate overlay and aluminum corning.
- 7hp Xtreme engine (or of equal value and quality depending on engine availability/colors vary) w/ low oil shutdown and 1.6L fuel tank
- High performance pump 3100psi @ 2.5gpm max
- Adjustable unloader valve
- 100ft hose reel x 3/8"
- 100ft pressure hose 4000psi x 3/8" premium single braid blue, black or gray (depending on availability)
- MTM Hydro Acqualine SGS35 Gun w/ 5 tips
- LWH 36x36x23 inches
- Weight 152-LBS
- Engine Warranty 90-day limited warranty
- Pumps 90-day limited warranty
- Also backed by Stateside's 30-day purchase limited warranty
Note: these units are designed to be compatible with a water faucet or gravity fed from a water tank, as long as the water is efficiently gravity fed to the pump these pumps will run on a tank (in some instances pressure washers or pumps may need to be primed to release air from the manifold or system before water will flow on a tank setup)
50-Gallon Detail/Water Tank
•When tank is full, capacity expands to 50 gallons
•UV Stabilized for outdoor storage
•Molded in 3/4" NPT outlets standard (can customize)
•Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation
These heavy-duty kits take care of the hard work by trying to figure out you're plumbing. The kits are designed to screw into your 3/4" NPT port and connect to your pressure washer 3/4"GHF port on your pressure washer pump. Non collapsible hose and brass hardware make these unit top notch quality.
Fully Assembled and Includes the Following:
(2) 3/4"NPT Brass Nipples, (1) 3/4" NPT Female Brass Ball Valve, (1) 3/4 NPT Female ABS Schedule-80 50 Mesh Strainer, (1) 3/4"NPT Brass Hose Barb, 6' 3/4" Heavy duty non collapsible hose (cut to desired length), (1) Brass GHM x 3/4" Hose Barb